Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

THE MAN of EURO 2012: VOTE HERE :)

Let me begin with an apology. Work has been murder! But thanks to the great recommendation of "Angel" I'll be doing some pieces to help involve the group a little more. So, let's begin with Part One!

Who is Your Man of EURO 2012

You may only vote for one. Please state your reason why this man is your MAN of EURO 2012! 
And the Nominees are...

Gianluigi Buffon
Captain of the Azzurri


Andrea Pirlo
Puppet Master of the Azzurri Midfield


Antonio Cassano
From Near-Death To Orchestrating The Italian Attack to the Finals


Mario Balotelli
Our New #9 Demonstrating P90X Works Against the Germans

Danielle De Rossi
The Roman Gladiator has Cometh

Federico Balzaretti
"Did Prandelli Really Not Start Me for the Final?"


Cesare Prandelli
"One Moment. I'm Working on My Masterpiece"



Who is Your Man of EURO 2012. I'll disclose my Man of Euro 2012 in the comments section below!